Office Rules and Regulations –
- The office timings are from 9:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m (with half an hour lunch break)
- The timings for payment of fees shall be: 10.00 a.m to 5.30 p.m
- Any student whose fees/payments are outstanding shall not be allowed to appear for the exams. Access to library and computer lab will also be withdrawn if fees/charges are outstanding.
- Students are not allowed to make any personal telephone calls from the instituteâ€™s office.
- For any other administrative assistance, students should contact the registrar.
- Students will be issued railway concession forms, certificates and other official letters after three days of submitting the application for the same
- Students will be issued transcripts on payment of Rs.500/per page.