Office Rules and Regulations –
- The office timings are from 9:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m (with half an hour lunch break)
- The timings for payment of fees shall be: 10.00 a.m to 5.30 p.m
- Any student whose fees/payments are outstanding shall not be allowed to appear for the exams. Access to library and computer lab will also be withdrawn if fees/charges are outstanding.
- Students are not allowed to make any personal telephone calls from the instituteâ€™s office.
- For any other administrative assistance, students should contact the registrar.
- Students will be issued railway concession forms, certificates and other official letters after three days of submitting the application for the same
- Students will be issued transcripts on payment of Rs.500/per page.
Cancellation of Admission and Refund of fees, return of documents by Institutions. -Information Brochure For Admission
(As per the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell)
- The Candidate shall apply online for cancellation and submit duly signed copy of system generated application for cancellation of admission to the institution. Once the candidate submits online request for cancellation, his/her admission shall be treated as cancelled. The Institute shall consider the online request made by Candidate for cancellation as final irrespective of whether he/she has submitted duly signed copy of system generated application to the Institute. Upon such cancellation, the candidate shall lose the claim on the seat and such seat shall become available for further
allotment. The candidate shall then become entitled to and the Institute shall refund the entire fees to the candidate after deduction of Rs.1000/- towards processing charges and return all his/her original documents submitted to the Institute within two days from submission of duly signed copy of system generated application to the Institute;
- Notwithstanding clause (a) above, candidate shall not be entitled to any refund of his/her fee except the Security Deposit and Caution Money Deposit if the online cancellation is effected by the candidate after 5.00 pm of the cut-off date prescribed by the Competent Authority;
- No institution, who has in its possession or custody, of any document in the form of certificates of degree, diploma or any other award or other document deposited with it by a person for the purpose of seeking admission in such institution, shall refuse to return such degree, certificate award or other document with a view to induce or compel such person to pay any fee or fees in respect of any course or program of study which such person does not intend to pursue or avail any facility in such institution.
- The institution shall not entitle to recover the fees for the subsequent years from the student seeking cancellation of his admission at any point of time.