What is Big Idea Contest (BIC)?
- BIC is for college going students who have innovative ideas and are looking for a platform to showcase their Idea to investors and mentors.
- The competition will have experienced mentors and investors to help students to understand the startup world and how you can take your idea to its next level.
Big Idea Contest will Run in Two Tracks for:
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- Opportunity to validate their idea.
- Learn and understand how you can execute your ideas.
- Get certificate
- Startup Tour to Singapore
- Funding up to ₹15 Lakhs for selected Ideas by Angel Investors*
- Idea Registration (Before Monday, 9th March’2020)
- Shortlisting by Mentors (Announcement by Wednesday, 11th March 2020)
- Orientation Lecture and Guest Speakers (Friday, 13th March 2020)
- 1-2-1 Mentoring Sessions (Saturday, 14th March 2020)
- Final Pitch to investors and Winner Announcement (Friday, 21st March 2020)