Executive MBA (Financial Market)Free
About this course
Executive MBA in Finance
Course Objective –
To develop a pool of human resources through, Executive MBA-FM Program, imparting practical skill sets and expertise in Banking, Financial Services & Financial Markets Offerings.
- Joint certificate by Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies (GNIMS) and NSE Academy Limited (NAL) , a wholly owned subsidiary of The National Stock Exchange (NSE) – for the first time in Mumbai.
- This program ensures real time learning which enhances placement opportunity.
- The only program that combines the power of NSE academy ltd. and GNIMS for a career in core finance with a Pan India acceptance.
- A blend of Management Education, contemporary business practices, and live learning opportunities. The faculty team at GNIMS comprises of industry practitioners.
- Simulated live market trading exposure is provided to students through NSE Academy’s expertise and software named as live trading strategies. This gives students the exposure to the real operating scenarios of the financial world.
- NSE Academy’s certification in Financial Market ensure that students get relevant tools to perform in the financial world. These are required to work in the best financial firms in India
Course Highlights –
- AICTE approved program
- On successful completion of this Program student to receive 12 distinct certificates
- 18 months program
- Weekend ( Sat & Sunday ) program
- Practical Online trading course using NAL software
Batch starting date –
Sunday 27 January 2019
Should have completed Graduation or equivalent 10+3 from a recognized university
Classroom Timings –
Saturday 6 PM to 8:30 PM and Sunday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Fee Structure –
Rs.1,50,000/- (Incl. of Taxes). By Cash/Cheque / Online
Who is eligible for EMBA FM ?
Person with Any Graduation from any stream from UGC recognized university.
- Graduated Students
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Any graduate having interest in the Indian securities market
- Finance Professionals
- Stock Analysts
- Employees with financial institutions
IS EMBA FM a distance learning program? Or Physical Classes to be attended?
No. EMBA FM is not a distance learning Program.
You need to attend classes to be held at our Mumbai, Matunga College Campus
How can I register for EMBA FM?
Students need to enroll by filling the GNIMS EMBA Form and complete all relevant formalities.
What is the fee structure?
Total Fees for the entire course – 150,000/- can be paid by Cash/Cheque / Online
For NCFM Modules, do I have to pay directly to NSE Academy or GNIMS will pay?
GNIMS will pay for NCFM modules which are part of EMBA FM Program.
What is the exam assessment structure?
For common subjects examination will be conducted by GNIMS. For NCFM Modules student would be giving NCFM online exam.
Is there a study material available for preparing for this examination?
Yes. Softcopy of Study material for all NCFM Modules will be provided.
Do I have to pay for the study material?
How can I appear for NCFM-Certification Examination mock test? Where do I get sample questions for NCFM-Certification Examination?
When will I receive the NCFM certificate?
The candidate will receive a scoresheet which is the certificate few days after completion of the exam.
What is the validity period of the NCFM certificate?
How do I renew my NCFM certificate?
Reappear for the exam.
Term 1 0/4
Term 2 0/4
Term 3 0/4
Term 4 0/3