How is the Placement Process in the GNIMS?
The Placement Process starts in the month of November and goes on till March.
What are the packages offered at GNIMS?
The minimum package offered is upto 1.8 lacs p.a., average package offered is 3.5 lacs p.a. and the highest package offered is upto 15 lacs p.a.
Where and how do students find internship? What is the internship period generally in GNIMS?
The Career Development Cell (CDC) provides summer internship opportunities to the students except for those who wish to apply on their own. The Summer Internship duration is from 1st day of May to the 1st day of July i.e. 2 months
What is the general Placement Trend?
Companies from various sectors like Retail, FMCG, Media, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, Logistics, Real Estate, Broking, Market Research, Hospitality Industries, etc. are the regular recruiters at GNIMS
What percentages of students actually find a job directly from campus?
80% to 85% of the students (apart from those who are not eligible) directly get recruited through the Campus
What are the career opportunities or job titles for MBA graduate?
|Relationship Manager||Credit Analyst||Generalist||Mgmt. Trainee â€“ Operation|
|Business Development Executive||Fund Accounting||Recruiter||Sales Operation|
|Client Servicing||Derivatives Analyst||HR Administrator||Sales Operation|
Is job guaranteed in Campus Placement?
What is unique about GNIMS?
- Founded by SGPC in 2002
- A Legacy of 75 years old G.N. Khalsa College
- An ISO certified institute and approved by AICTE
- Centrally Located
- Modern standard Infrastructure
- Academic Industry Interface
- Lectures by the Corporate Speakers
- Dedicated Career Development Cell (CDC)
- Wi fi enabled campus
How can I secure admission?
- The information and the procedure pertaining to admission are available on the GNIMS website. You can also call or visit the campus and procure information. Website â€“ www.gnims.com