1) To educate and strengthen the students’ knowledge base with fundamentals, practices and emerging trends of management discipline.
2) To ensure holistic development of students by equipping them with appropriate knowledge, skill and attitude required to become successful leaders.
3) To promote the spirit of entrepreneurship and the importance of creativity and innovation and its application.
4) To inculcate the sense of ethics and corporate social responsibility and become responsible management professionals.
5) To foster the essence of collaborative working and continual learning among students.
1) Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
2) Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
3) Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
4) Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
5) Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.