- SGPC’s Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai has a well-furnished building with a total area of 56000 Sq. Ft., including basement.
- It has seven floors, and each floor has an area of 7000 sq. ft., which is being used for different purposes.
- The building includes provisions for the reception, waiting area for the visitors, classrooms, Entrepreneurship Cell (ISEC), Research Centre, IQAC Cell, Computer Labs, Library, Faculty Rooms, Board room, Conference Room, Director’s office, Examination Cell, Storeroom, Medical Room, Counseling Room, MDP Cell, Career Development Cell, Server-IT Room, Admin office, Electrical rooms, girls and boys common room, Auditorium, pantry facilities for staff with microwave and induction stove facility, facilities for the differently abled, staircases and lifts.
- The above infrastructure is supported by well finished and comfortable furniture, cubicles for staff with workstations and the provision for firefighting measurements.
- There are arrangements for canteen, washrooms, and potable drinking water.
- The entire premises have CCTV (closed-circuit television) camera coverage.
GNIMS Virtual Tour
Classrooms & Learning Facilities
- The classrooms are well-equipped to help achieve the curriculum requirements for the programs.
- Smart Boards with Interactive Projectors.
- Provision of speakers.
- Well-ventilated, lit, and air-conditioned.
- Different sitting capacity arrangements with 30- and 60-seater.
- There are 19 ICT enabled classrooms which are sufficient for conducting lectures and tutorials for all the batches.
- To allow seamless delivery of the learning objectives, there is an arrangement of teaching aids like Desktops, Laptop, Mobile connectivity with projectors, Headphones and Webcams.
- Library Books have ISBN (International Standard Book Number) – Hand Written Accession Register and Integrated software SLIM21.
- Library provides a conducive environment to users and it is equipped with all the modern facilities, including:
- Centralized AC,
- Biometric Attendance System,
- CCTV cameras for security purpose and
- WI-FI connectivity
GNIMS Library is open for all the students, faculty, visiting faculties, Alumni, Researcher and staff of the Institute.
The benefits are however not restricted to only the GNIMS members, non-GNIMS members can also use the library resources with the written permission from the Director/Library Manager and take Life-Time Membership.